All equipment donations must be preapproved. Sender must be willing to pay shipping charges. A charitable donation letter will be provided.
For approval, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your equipment. Machine type (CPAP, AutoCPAP, or BiLevel) model, number of hours used and age of machine, and accessories: factory sealed mask, tubing, filter, carry case, humidifier, patient manuals.
Approved equipment donations ship to:
117 3rd St.
Tracy, MN 56175
*Donated equipment cannot be accepted at the ASAA Washington DC location.
We are currently in great need of BiLevel machines as well as factory sealed nasal and nasal pillow masks in all sizes.
We accept the following machines from non-smoking households with up to 6,000 hours use (approximately 3 years use):
- BiLevel *We do not accept ASV devices
We are in need of the following specific brands and models:
- ResMed – S9 or S10 models with integrated humidifier
- Philips Respironics – System One or DreamStation with integrated humidifier
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare – Icon models
- ResMed – H3i , H4i, H5i heated humidifiers with water chambers
- Phillips Respironics – heated humidifiers with water chambers
We accept the following accessories:
- Masks – Any size or style that are factory sealed
- Tubing – New
- Machine Filters – New