I Have a CPAP Machine
All equipment donations must be preapproved. Sender must be willing to pay shipping charges. A charitable donation letter will be provided.
For approval, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of your equipment. Machine type (CPAP, AutoCPAP, or BiLevel) model, number of hours used and age of machine, and accessories: factory sealed mask, tubing, filter, carry case, humidifier, patient manuals.
Approved equipment donations ship to:
117 3rd St.
Tracy, MN 56175
*Donated equipment cannot be accepted at the ASAA Washington DC location.
We accept the following machines from non-smoking households with up to 6,000 hours use (approximately 3 years use):
- BiLevel *We do not accept ASV devices
We are in need of the following specific brands and models:
- ResMed – S9 or S10 models with integrated humidifier
- Philips Respironics – System One or DreamStation with integrated humidifier
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare - Icon models
- ResMed - H3i , H4i, H5i heated humidifiers with water chambers
- Phillips Respironics - heated humidifiers with water chambers
We accept the following accessories:
- Masks - Any size or style that are factory sealed
- Tubing – New
- Machine Filters – New