I Have a CPAP Machine
Thank you for offering to donate your gently used PAP devices and other unused equipment (masks, hoses, filters, etc.).
While we would like to recycle all devices, the need is so great; we must set some limitations on the types of machines we can accept for the program in order to manage the cost of disposing them ourselves.
We cannot accept the following devices:
- PAP devices that are 8 years old or older
- PAP devices that have more than 10,000 hours of use
- ResMed devices - S6 or earlier models
- Philips/Respironics devices - RemStar Plus LX, Aria LX or Solo
- Fisher & Paykel devices - Sleep Style 600 or Icon
- Puritan Bennet - Good Knight
If you are not certain whether the device you have to donate is one that we will accept, please complete the CPAP Donation Form by clicking the link below and we will advise if it is one that we can distribute to a patient in need.