I Have a CPAP Machine
Thank you for offering to donate your gently used PAP devices and other factory sealed, unused equipment (masks, hoses, filters, etc.).
While we would like to recycle all devices, the need is so great; we must set some limitations on the types of machines we can accept for the program.
We are only accepting the following PAP devices:
- PAP devices that are 2 years old or younger
- BiLevel devices 4 years or younger, with less than 3,000 hours of use
- ResMed CPAP devices - S9 or later models VPAP or BiLevel S9 or later models only
- Philips Respironics devices – System One only
- Fisher & Paykel devices – Icon only
We are only accepting the following accessories:
Humidifiers for the following PAP devices only:
- ResMed Humidifiers H5i, H4i & H3i and humidifier water chambers
- Philips Respironics System One
Unused masks, tubing, filters and tubing in factory sealed packages
If you are not certain whether the device you have to donate is one that we will accept, please complete the CPAP Donation Form by clicking the link below and we will advise if it is one that we can distribute to a patient in need